Love ranch dressing? Love avocados? Try my recipe for avocado ranch dressing featuring some of my FAVORITE Wildtree all natural products.
Drizzled the dressing over romaine lettuce topped with grilled chicken breast, sliced thin, and mango salsa.
This recipe is also a nod to my Wildtree Team Leader who loves guacamole that has freshly squeezed orange juice instead of the traditional lime.
Avocado Ranch Dressing
This would also make a great creamy dip by just increasing the mayo by 1/4 cup or enough to thicken.
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Wildtree guacamole seasoning
- 2 teaspoons Wildtree ranch seasoning blend
- juice of one pink grapefruit, one orange or a combination of the two
- Wildtree natural grapeseed oil, just enough to achieve a nice creamy dressing
Blend with a whisk or using an immersion blender.